Re: personal parachute

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: personal parachute
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 17:59:55 -0700
Gary,

I suggest you call/email Bob Stroud. Make sure you identify yourself as
a Bonneville
participant. He has expressed to me a personal commitment to helping
racers be
safer on the salt and I have talked to him on the phone several times.
He always
seemed to enjoy answering my goofy questions.

Gary, I think he would be interested in your pursuit of unorthodox
safety technologies.

All the best mate,
Bryan