Re: El Mirage #7

To: dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: El Mirage #7
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:17:47 EDT
   Dan, Thank you for the info on the Jim Lattin  built car. The original was
featured in the  August 1948 CT News and was "Hot Rod' of the year. The short
feature article stated that Eddie Miller ground the cam in this car by hand
using a grinding wheel and hand file, it took several months to do this. Bob in
connecticut