Re: The history of Modified sports?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The history of Modified sports?
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:05:57 -0700
Keith; I believe it was Fred Larson who built the sportsliner which was a
streamliner with headlights and a second seat. If I'm not mistaken when the
rules were changed to require some recognized manufactures body shape, the
Sportsliner became a Gas/ Streamliner. Then they allowed stretching
mod/sports and now they are getting closer to 'liners again.   RF