Texas Folks...

To: "fosterap" <fosterap@flash.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Folks...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:22:21 -0500
Really enjoyed seeing you again Jerry... and Tom Neimeyer Then we ended up
dropping by Jim Webb's place for dinner...( damn ain't I a mooch? )...

Jim's wife Dana was a real treat as was thier house and shop... and just in
case I thought I had it made... his was 1/3rd bigger then mine...with lots
more toys...

Glenn Riddlen (sp) works with Jim and has several projects going on of his
own... what was really cool is that they have a two day a week work schedule
for the " Chock Full Of Nuts " Truck they are racing on the salt...( I
personally think it has more to do with hanging out in Jim's shop with Dead
Cows... Long story ( you'll have to ask Jim to embellish it for you)

Again Jim... thanks for the invite... Tonya and I both really enjoyed our
visit.

Keith