bad news from maxton

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: bad news from maxton
From: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:40:16 -0400
i just received a phone call from my team mates at maxton
.................yesterday afternoon around 4:30 pm T.J CANNON went down on
a hyabusa motorcycle , apparently he went down at the timing traps and it is
speculated that his rear tire went flat. T.J has ( according to my team
mates ) at least a broken hand and foot but news is sketchy to say the least
.

dont take any of the details here as gospel but rather i am posting here so
anyone that wishes can say a little prayer for him and his family.

Don T.
EVO Power & Machine
www.accessatc.net/~piggy
www.snartracing.com