Re: When's the LSR show on TLC?

To: LSR1301@DahMurf.com, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: When's the LSR show on TLC?
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:05:15 +0000
I may be wrong but believe Jon and I have discussed the aero advantage to
this before. Excellent idea Deb, now that i've seen Nancy's tuck.. would be
perfect(although very doubtful our booster seat would fit on the Frozen cow).
If we haven't touched on this Jon,,,  give me a holler. Gave me a full 8mph
on the busa(which got me over 200) and a comfortability factor that couldn't
be measured.
TD