Re: DIY gas tanks

To: gmc6power@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: DIY gas tanks
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:57:07 +0000
Hi Jim!  Nice to get a msg from you....     hope you're well....

I presume you forgot to forward your words to the entire list ???  So I will
here...

If memory serves 3003 is nice and soft ...  and would work very well for
tanks... -as you already know...

5052 is good durable body metal.  what did you use ?  .045 ?  .055 ?  any
thicker and it'll get 'tough' to bend in a hurry!

Cheers,..from the wrong coast,   & signin' off,
                 -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug" -adopted lifetime INLINER
mascot

         (six inna row, sure do Gow!)

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the fine art that
they are.

              ---------- oooo -----------

" When the government fears the people, it is liberty.
                            When the people fear the government, it is
tyranny."

                     ~ Thomas Paine    1737-1809

" Democracy  is  two  wolves  and  a  lamb  voting  on  what  to  have  for
lunch.
                       Liberty  is  a  well-armed  lamb  contesting  the
vote.

                          ~ Benjamin Franklin 1759