Re: Words / fenderskirts

To: adin@frontier.net
Subject: Re: Words / fenderskirts
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:07:37 -0700
So it's an Inliner with Three on The Tree and Balloon Tires to give you that
"Boulevard Ride" .
..
And remember, Buick's Automatic Transmission didn't "Creep".

98% of the drivers of Chrysler cars with Fluid Drive and the M-6
semi-automatic
transmission never knew it was a 4 speed!

You folks are stirring up a lot of rusty, dusty thoughts,
Bryan