Re: New LSR Book

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New LSR Book
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 13 Jun 2004 11:56 GMT
Hi Chris,

the book you talk about is the book from Ferdinand "Fred" C. W. Kdsmann.
If you look at page 305, you will find me with Andy Green on the side at Black
Rock.
I was very deep involed in this book. The documentation of the last 15 years,
picture (about 80 percent + the cover/rearcover/inlet pictures) I done and the
comments (writing) in this chapter was given from my side to Fred.
It was a great time for me, working together with Fred - and I have to say a
very big thank you to Fred that he allowed me to be involed in this book.
Fred knowledge about landspeed historie is on the same level as Posthumus and
Tremayne, and this book is maybe the best and complete book which was done
about our sport to today.
Fred and I are working on to get a English translation, so that we can publish
this book for the "rest" of the world (smile).
So meanwhile enjoy the picture.
In the moment you can get this book over Simon Lewis -
simon.lewisbooks@virgin.net
in direct order worldwide - write Simon and he will take care.

Think fast....always

Pork Pie