It runs it breaths... hmmm

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: It runs it breaths... hmmm
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:36:31 -0500
Well I finally got the race motor cranked up today... been puttering on it for
months now... with no real progress... or so it seemed.... but now that it's
running I can move on to the fun stuff....

One little issue prior to start up.... I couldn't get oil pressure while I was
priming it.... so I turned on the electrical system and primed it again and
low and behold the warning light went out... indicating that the line to the
gage had 50psi.... hmmm brand new gage... oh well.... just cause it says
autometer don't make it perfect...( just generally GOOD )... so I took the
Walmart special back out of the trash pile and yep it reads 60psi during
priming.... hmmm  so much for that Gage... ( Never been my luck to have it
this easy  )

Keith