RE: Bob Jepson's '29, class acts, and U

To: dwarner@electrorent.com
Subject: RE: Bob Jepson's '29, class acts, and U
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:48:41 +0000
Geezers Dan, besides all your other fine attributes,  you've got incredibly
good taste too,

I've seen that ride quite a few times 'up close and personal' like,...  and
I'll tell ya, it's a GREAT roadster.   Prehaps one of the finest '29s on da
planet.   'Up close and personal like'.  -though George Jetson ( BJ ) would
be embarrassed I tol'ya so.....     ha  ha  ha

Pitchers don't do it justice.  Paint is, is, (gulp)   'teal'   blue...

just you wait'll ya see his racer     :- )

ya there's just som'pin about '29s    ...huh ?
                                                           Cheers, & signin'
off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

(who talked to our good friend Russ Meeks out in Ory-gon on the phone last
nite...   -and he's doin' pretty good, and is fairly healthy, but he related
to me how he's sorta stuck sometimes  ...sorta like runnin' in place.  Not
gettin' much done as he'd like;   We've all been there   -huh ?   I know I
have (am ?)     Hey, if ya get a chance, give him a shout..)