Re: Stydy Results

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stydy Results
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:57:27 -0700
whats really intriguing is how the slide
hammer velocity rose to such a high degree
so as to propel the whole tube into a time warp
continuum to the future arriving 3-6 months after
order,  my rule book cover had extra paraphin
coating and rode in 1000000 strand super forged
cardboard tube (I think) as it has been projected so
far into the future I havent arrived on its delivery date yet

Joe