Roll call.

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Roll call.
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:52:39 +1200
Ahh.............reality, what its all about !
I'm with you James.

Chris Harris.............NZed

ps  I seem to get the odd reply from the list where I've obviously missed
the initial thread. Just to check all lines are open perhaps it's time for a
ROLL CALL where everyone active on the list and you lurkers out there simply
send a letter with the word PRESENT and your name.