Gray area's...( potentiometers )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gray area's...( potentiometers )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:58:14 -0500
When Seth and I sat down and talked about this subject... he said something
along the lines of.... " we talked about monitoring the nose weight... but
never quite got around to it... because the car always felt fine before this "
So Mike... you might be exactly right.... it could have been a little light on
the front and 2" of boost was enough to make it REALLY light...

My concern works in both directions.... I actually think it's got To much
downforce and it was crushing the nose with the old suspension..... but from
now on I won't have to Guess.... we will have empirical data... it's going to
be raw data and we will have to interpet it.... and we could get it wrong...
but it's data that a tie strap on a shock won't tell you....

Your right about another thing.... there's only black and white...after
that.... you learn what's on the other side.... I'd rather be smart and lucky
.... as we putter around in those nether regions of gray....

Keith