Re: Brake question (non LSR)

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake question (non LSR)
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:21:52 -0600
Does sound like a brake hose problem, Seems to have a bad hose. Do you get
fluid before the rubber line, were the metal line connects to rubber?
Gravity bleed? Pressure bleed? Did you use a pair of vise grips to block
fluid from line when changing caliper??? That is a nono, but thought I would
ask anyway. I seen how you work with hammers at speedweek on a fender.

Jonathan