Re: Brake question (non LSR)

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake question (non LSR)
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:21:25 -0400
Hammers and vise grips are not the same tool family. No visegrips, or
anything else on the hose, but it did get twisted somewhat when I took the
caliper off and set it on the lower control arm while trying to push the
caliper piston back in. Did get fluid leaking out of the hose when I
disconnected it from the caliper.

Thanks to all that responded. The general consensus is a bad flex hose. So
will try a new hose today. The connection to the hard line at the frame is
gonna be a bear. Fuel pump is right in the way.

JB