RE: the right car

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>,
Subject: RE: the right car
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:08:52 -0400
i think that was in a different context if i remember correctly.. besdies
there are not many 32 plymouths racing a flathead 4.. that for me is a
little outside the box thinking. the world is full of cameros most of them
from almost the same cookie cutter.. same for mustangs. granted they are
probably both milestone cars but....how could you do something that borders
on new and interesting. personally i would find more interst in reading
about a supercharged Franklin mounted transverse in a Hispano Suza (sp) than
one more camero article.
Dave

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]