This List/ Dave's Question

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: This List/ Dave's Question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:39:55 -0500
Elon... maybe I've been remiss in my duties here... so let me take another
moment of our time and explain what the purpose of the list really is...

First and formost it's an opportunity for each of us to get to know our fellow
racers... to interact with each other for more then just 4 or 5 days a year...
it gives us the ability to share in the joy or disapointment each of us has
each year.... the more we know about what other teams efforts are... the more
we can become involved in the sport.. and the richer our experience is at the
events we attend.

I've always said if a subject interests you and your interested in LSR racing
... then bring it up... lets here it.. maybe another one of our folks here
shares your interests.... Not all of life is LSR so.... if your into model
railroads or antique Tractors... make mention of it in a post somewhere... you
might find others share your interest....  it's not strictly LSR... thou it's
our main focus...

Freiburgers Question is an honest one... and I think he's looking for our
theory's .... as a matter of fact he's in a position to take our theory's and
test them on a Dyno... and then write it up in Hot Rod.... ( which is where
most of us read about this stuff in the first place )  It's sounding like a
Street Motor.... which might go in your Tow vehicle.... LOL

Hey it's a Big Block.... that's either someone else's Tow motor or a Boat
Anchor.... you get to pick... ( my tow motor will always Rattle )