Re: Technology

To: jkamo@rushmore.com, gmc6power@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Technology
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:43:06 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/04 8:19:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jkamo@rushmore.com writes:
stupid morons are looking at recorded and real time data
to make changes instead of postulating what might be happening..........

now those top fuel guys, they really know how to unload
and go 300mph+ like clock work, good ole hot rodding,
they are old school and dont need all that high tech allowed by their rules,

Not everyone who goes 300 at the salt uses recorders and telemetry. As a
matter of fact I know of several who don't. So it can be done. But it is nice
spend as much as you like to go as fast as you can. I say enjoy your traction
control and whatever else you would like to use, some of us who don't are still
faster.....at least for the time being.
Mike