RE: Shaving motorcycle tires

To: "'Jon E. Wennerberg'" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: RE: Shaving motorcycle tires
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:42:18 -0700
Jon I had to do my own after a few expensive botched attempts from supposed
experts in the field
It seems nobody has the proper setup to do motorcycle tires on motorcycle
wheels
Don't let them mount your tire on a car wheel and do it that way.....out
will have out of round tires
I would contact bub and see who he recommends

Rick