Re: Stroud Safety... 'chute

To: Auburn Design Group <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Stroud Safety... 'chute
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:02:12 -0700 (PDT)
Bob,
Remember that's just the pack located where the license place used to be.  The
tether is probably below that point, somewhere under the car.
Dick J

Auburn Design Group <foxriverkid@earthlink.net> wrote:
Is there any way to generalize this? What I see on the many cars with 'chutes is
basically the 'chute is located pretty much where the license plate was (or
should
have been) with much apparent scientic thought to location other than lower than
the deck lid. Can we we generalize and say it should centered (left to right)
and
slightly above the differntial top line? There seems to be some differing
opinions
amongst the listers here and I'm looking to sort this thing out prior to bolting
on a Stroud ribbon 'chute.

Bob Denton