Re: Re: Brackett Racing/Russ Mack

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Brackett Racing/Russ Mack
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 6:41:26 -0500
I talked to Russ Mack (THE Homesteader) the other day.  He is in the process of
building a place in the Texas Hill Country and moving. ---then I guess we can
call him a Texas hillbilly--lol he is planning on being back in the saddle next
year---I tried to get him to take a week off and come hang out with me being a
course Steward --but no luck.

> From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
> Date: 2004/07/06 Tue AM 04:29:05 CDT
> To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,  <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Brackett Racing/Russ Mack
>
> Haven't heard from Russ in a while...
>
> As for that kinda day Sparky... I know exactly what your saying...  I love
> just putz'n in the shop... working on the hot rod... making something better
> then it was before...
> it's nice fiddle around with this and that... sorting out something that was
> just okay... turning it into something you know folks will wonder at... ( I
> wonder why the idiot did it like this... ya know the drill )

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211