Re: Brackett Racing/Russ Mack

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brackett Racing/Russ Mack
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 04:29:05 -0500
Haven't heard from Russ in a while...

As for that kinda day Sparky... I know exactly what your saying...  I love
just putz'n in the shop... working on the hot rod... making something better
then it was before...
it's nice fiddle around with this and that... sorting out something that was
just okay... turning it into something you know folks will wonder at... ( I
wonder why the idiot did it like this... ya know the drill )