Thanks for the Welcome

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the Welcome
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 04:35:28 -0700
Many thanks to all who welcomed me back, even Glenn...;^} Nice to have time
to sit and ponder some...between 4 am and 5 while I get ready to drive over
the hump. I hate to report that the Chicken Racnh and Sherrie's places are
under seige...a local man wanted to build a new place across the road from
them and the good city of Pahrump said no. So he built a "Gentleman's Club
right on the main drag that is fully nude dancing etc. HAs the place up in
arms! And legs, wellyou know what I mean. The breakfast club considered
meeting there for um, well, breakfast, you know. Andd it is less than
2.01034 miles from my front door...but who is counting...

mayf