Pahrump Sporting Houses...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pahrump Sporting Houses...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 04:32:15 -0700
I had mentioned that the opening of a Gentleman's Club on the main drag in
Pahrump had caused a lot of angst against the brothels. Nevada has a state
law that they are ok if the county population is les than 450,000 or so.
Well the Nye county folk told the people who want to get rid of them to go
farkle themselves. First, they are in the county, not in Pahrump, and
secondly they bring in a ton of revenue for the county coffers. We may get a
new sign ordnance out of it though: the gentleman's club has some very nice
pictures of the dancers scantily clad... man I have to ge see what's
inside...maybe not...well maybe...

mayf