RE: Data Acq and high cost of electronics

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: RE: Data Acq and high cost of electronics
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:33:06 -0400
Yes it will log rpm and 4 other analog channels at 0-5 volts of your
choosing and configuration. To do this it does require an expander worth
around 100.00 so you are up to 450.00 plus shipping if you want the other
channels besides O2. I would pick TPS and Map as 2 if I were concerned about
engine stuff. still leaves 2 more. It also has 2 analog outputs as well if
you want to interface into an existing data acq system or run it on a car
that needs an input from an O2 sensor as well. For what little this thing
costs and how well it works it seems like a good deal to me. Ideally if we
can get 5 people that want one I will see what I can do to set up a group
buy of 5 systems and everyone saves some money. BTW new sensors at full
retail are only $59.00 as well.
Dave