RE: Data Acq and high cost of electronics

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: RE: Data Acq and high cost of electronics
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:31:15 -0400
there are brackets that bolt to a holley carb available
kinsler has some that will fit both their injection as well as hilborn and
others
yes you could measure ride height and ifer downforce as well
Don't forget for any of these setups you need to provide your own regulated
5 volts and the sample rate is 12 per second so don't expect to get shock
data from them.
Dave