RE: Chassis Data points

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chassis Data points
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:13:30 -0500
Keith;

You are definitely on the right track! Chassis data points are useful to
determine if any deformation may have occurred in a crash--- and those
points are valuable reference points for setting up the suspension.

The first data points I'd determine are the chassis centerline and go on
from there.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ