Re: Carl Heap

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Carl Heap
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:44:59 -0700
Well said, Glen!

I was passing through Klamath Falls on my way back from Bend to Redding
this afternoon. I didn't expect to be coming back that soon so I didn't
take the address and directions to the church where the funeral was
held. I did my best to find out, but 1:30 arrived and I hadn't found the
info, so I ate lunch and came on home.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC