Re: new 2 club member

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: new 2 club member
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:03:36 -0600
Yeah ED, the patrol guys say when they can see the numbers on both sides of
the car its considered a spin or 1/2 spin and it will get you a sticker. It
was really good to see you and Linda and the 200mph record, the club points
and for giving a bad time to Bama )So Al)  racer. Besides you are looking
good in the Gear Grinder points chase. See ya on the salt in a few weeks.
Circular braking is like fake rocks if you can get by with it. LOL

Glen