Re: new 2 club member

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: new 2 club member
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
--- Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:
> Yeah ED, the patrol guys say when they can see the
> numbers on both sides of
> the car its considered a spin or 1/2 spin and it
> will get you a sticker.

Picky, picky, picky ;-)

It
> was really good to see you and Linda and the 200mph
> record, the club points
> and for giving a bad time to Bama )So Al)  racer.
> Besides you are looking
> good in the Gear Grinder points chase. See ya on the
> salt in a few weeks.

It was great spending some time with you this
week-end. Glad Utah is working out so well. Looking
forward to seeing everybody onthe salt in about THREE
WEEKS! Yikes!! I have a lot to do......

> Circular braking is like fake rocks if you can get
> by with it. LOL

Yeah, but I'm not trying to get away with
anything.....

BTW, We hooked up the tow-rope and proceeded to tow
the Vette back to impound. We were rolling down the
return road at 25mph, when like a scene out of a bad
National Lampoon movie, we hit a bump and the chute
popped open!
Ed