Re: Pollywog

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Pollywog
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:51:40 -0600
John
The polywog did set records and as I recall over 300. The car is now owned
by Tim Rochlitzer and is being restored to run again. Even being a front
steer, front drive it had wierd steering habits. Tim is making a lot of
changes to the car and I believe he has made it longer. Somewhere in my
files I have a lot of info on the car with some pictures.
Glen