Shoulda said Safety Systems...

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shoulda said Safety Systems...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:01:54 -0500
actually Sparky.... I short changed Joe... he's also a Dealer for Stroud
Safety and M&R products... and a bunch of other junk... he built the Cage in
the Camaro and the Winters...( yep he's a Dealer for them too )...

If I was starting to build a Car I'd just call Joe... he's in the rule
book's business cards... he's in BRN... and ya might just run into him
teching cars anywhere you race... the guy is everywhere... and about
everything to a help a racer... ( I can't say much but I hear there's a
Nasty little Streamliner being planned in the back round )

Joe I can't thank you enough... you saved my dumb butt yet again.

Keith ( there is just an attitude that comes from racers who start
business's...they understand how race time works different from a 24hr
clock... )