RE: LM-1 Input

To: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: LM-1 Input
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:04:51 -0400
Drivers seldom remember if the foot is to floor or not. I hate tuning cars
for part throttle runs.. It will also tell you more about how the car is
handling than a driver can remember.. The map sensor is fine for a carb but
with mechanical injection is tough to hook up a map sensor to an IR system.
It would be good for checking air box pressure or lack of it as well.
Dave