Re: TPS

To: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: TPS
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:16:04 -0700
regular oem 0-5 volt tps's at local parts store
work well, well engineered, very durable and accurate

plus you can select configuration that best suites your
application, ie clockwise, counterclockwise,  how the take off comes out,
shape, size, mounting etc,  plus
cheap, and if you ever need spare, can get them nearly anywhere if you
choose one that serves many common models car applications

thats what we did. (we picked a gm model best fitting our needs).........

Joe :)