Re: Shav Glick( LA Motorsports Writer )

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shav Glick( LA Motorsports Writer )
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:45:16 EDT
       Sorry to say, Glen, that I will not be on the Salt this year .....
Darrell
has been so busy being crew chief on Zappetini's unblown fueler that he
didn't get a new motor built for Black Radon ..... It will be nice to be back
in California again, however ...... I visit some new and some old friends
and see what's cooking in their shops, and Mary Ann has a bunch of
places to check out in SF and the surrounding Bay Area .
      Next year ..... maybe .  I hope you guys all run well and your efforts
exceed your expectations ..... and Salt Talks should be better than ever !
      Good Luck,  Best Wishes and Fast Times to All !
                                       Bruce