RE: Weather-Pack and Deutsch connectors

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Weather-Pack and Deutsch connectors
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:18:21 +0000
I was just wondering(other then cost) if there's any reason one would use a
Weather Pack connector over a Deutsch connector? I'm kind of addicted to the
deutsch stuff now that I have a good source on all available configurations
and have never used the wether pack stuff much. Seems like there's so many
peices to them things if they're anything like the fuse holder I have here
from them(nice peice.. just lots of them).
TD