Re: Texas Results...

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Texas Results...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:13:36 -0500
Tonya and I have been having an animated discussion about all of that speed
and records stuff... here's the way I figure it...

David was the first to run 200mph in a car at Texas...

I was the fastest car until the end of July.... so I was the fastest for
longest between the two of us....  So what if she was faster then me.... it
was only for a couple of hours... ya know... I mean Geez...

David just got lucky cause it's his deal... so he got to run the car
LAST.... ( I don't care HOW you slice it... 213mph in the Camaro is hauling
the mail... )

I'm still really enjoying the whole thing... it was just such a nice weekend
with wonderful folks... this place isn't home like Maxton yet... but it sure
was fun...