pit crew help needed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: pit crew help needed
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:13:52 -0700
A short time ago this list really came through for me, (mostly Jim Dincau and
his son)  moving the '31 Plymouth engine and trans from Washington state down
here. I was hoping for a similar response for Jack and his need for help.
After all, no one gained anything for helping me. But for the guys who say
"Someday I'd like to", or "I'm going to" or even may have started collecting
parts, this is a great opportunity to see and learn what's really required to
stuff in a "liner body.
If you think you want to build a Bonneville car someday, hanging with Jack
will give you a big leg up on knowing what's involved.  Rich Fox