RE: pit crew help needed

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: pit crew help needed
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 22:39:01 -0500
Rich, Mayf,

If things looked as grim to us today as they did on last Sunday, me and my
crew would be the first to sign on. We salvaged a motor to run and we
compressed the last week into a full-scale thrash. Otherwise, I'd drop the
broken parts and sign on with Jack in a heartbeat. Hope he has a way to run.
Otherwise - Jack, you are welcome to pit right next to us and we'll help you
run anything you've got.

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts