Re: Bonneville..

To: "John Goodman" <ggl205@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville..
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:45:50 -0400
Well, after a serious thrash, I still didn't make it to Speedweek.  I am now
planning on World Finals.  Glenys and I have a commitment at church that we
are not prepared to sacrifice so, October it is.  John, photos attached of
when body was completed.  Powertain and wiring have been a big hold up.
Completely my fault, underestimating the time to complete a brand new car.
At least in Oct we should be tested and prepared to run fast.

Rick

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Eyes On Design Jun 04.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Eyes on Design Jun 2004 - 2.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Eyes On Design Jun 2004 rear qtr 2.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Eyes On Design Jun 2004 rear qtr.jpg]