RE: Bonneville..

To: v4gr@rcn.com, drmayf@teknett.com
Subject: RE: Bonneville..
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:01:32 -0700
Rich, did Roy say WHY they weren't running the class???

Dale C.

Mayf: When I sent in my entry Roy Creel called and told me that the V4F/GMR
and /FMR classes would not be run. I now see that a car is indeed running in
V4F/GMR. However he did not qualify for record runs I guess because they are
not running that class.
Does this make sense to you? Me either. My best guess is that the car owner
wanted to run foe inclusion in the Hop Up Magazine Century Club, which is
for flathead four cylinder cars that have exceeded 100 mph. The Hop Up guy
was probably able to talk the SCTA into letting the guy run, but not set a
record since they are not running the class at Bonneville.            Rich

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.