Re: Speed Week '04 - Costella / Dugan

To: Nt788@aol.com, tneimeyer@houston.rr.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Week '04 - Costella / Dugan
From: randy dugan <rsdugan@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:48:31 -0700 (PDT)
we had a fantastic time at speedweek.  i'd like to thank
everyone that helped us lift the trailer, loaned us tools,
kept us safe, and kept our enthusiasm going.  we wound up
setting the last record of the meet - moral:  never give
up.  it's a huge honor to have broken a rick vesco record
(set in 1968)... not too many attainable vesco records out
there!  it was great to see the bike approaching its
potential... look for bigger speeds from us next year!

it was also an honor to meet so many cool people out
there... thanks to george fields, ed tradup, kent riches,
tom bryant, ed iskandarian, george mabry, fred lobello,
george poteet, jimmy odom, ken hardman & crew and so many
others whose names i didn't even catch, as well as all of
our old friends, for taking the time to talk and encourage
us.

thanks again,
randy dugan
costella/dugan nebulous theorem 4