Re: Speed Week '04 Costella & Yacoucci

To: Nt788@aol.com, tneimeyer@houston.rr.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Week '04 Costella & Yacoucci
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:24:17 -0700
Astonishing performance Rick. CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Especially with a hurt drive train!!! Of course having a car designed so
that it doesn't require
1,000 HP to go 300 mph is a prerequisite.

Let us know what you come up with to address the drive train issues. I
don't see any
simple solutions there, but you've been very creative so far.

Bryan
PS: Mark l. told me before his first run that he had 800 hp. He also
said he didn't have
a snow balls chance in hell of breaking your I/BFS record. Hmmm...