RE: Last Day

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Last Day
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:26:22 -0400
What is a plug chop? Is it like a pork chop but smaller??
I wonder what everyone will think when Dave F puts in a shorter gear and
more boost?? depending on how the car handles I think he just begun to do
some damage to that record.
if you do your homework you set some records..if not you spend the week
'tuning'. basically I hate waiting in line LOL..
Ted did a great job, and we learned a lot about the aero at 253..the car is
way too planted and leaving a lot on the table. We have a lot of down force
data and plan on some changes to shed some of it and the attending drag that
goes with it. Nice place to be though with too much bite.. Ted brings a lot
to the table as a driver and the speeds show it. I would have no issues with
him running well over 300 if he feels like it.
Don't cut yourself short either 244 on a 1 liter bike is not too shabby, in
the rule book the fastest 1 liter record you broke was set by some guy named
Joe from team Amo go figure and it was a 223.. Nice job!! From what I can
see this is the fastest 1 liter bike record at Bonneville period in whatever
class. If I had a 1350 or 1600 cc bike I think I would start to be concerned
about that old Kawasaki you have.
Dave Dahlgren