Re: Goodyear Tires

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Goodyear Tires
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:08:48 -0400
Tom

The ones I ran on the Honda and I think Ed Van Scoy runs them also on his
'vette are D2935's they are 27 x 7-15, use a 6" rim and have 6" of tread.
They also have 2565, 27 x 8-15, uses a 8" rim and 8" tread. Also there is a
dirt tread patern 3268, 27.5 x 8-15, uses an 8" rim and 8.5" tread.

If you stick with the 2204's you might want to have someone shave the square
edges off to make a slightly more rounded tread surface.

JB