Re: Tires

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>, Ed Van Scoy
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
I have only run them at 230 - but Shelby said they
were good to 250. BUT they are branded as 27 inch, but
the actual overall diameter is 26.7 inches. No problem
if you have a QC rear-end. I also have 4 1882's ,
which have an advertised size of 27.0 X 8.0 - 15 .
They are a slick with a "square" design like Goodyear
Frontrunners. I took them off because they were too
wide for my application, but sounds close to yor
needs, except the are 27", not 28". If I have anything
here you can use Tom, let me know, I can bring to WOS.
Ed