BUB Event

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: BUB Event
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:19:22 -0600
List,

Just talked to Dennis Manning he was at about the 10 mile, he said we have 10
- 10 1/2 miles of very good hard salt for the BUB Event. I would guess that
those who need the room plan on the WOS event for a good event. Looks
promising maybe for some of the super fast guys like Burklands who need the
room, maybe we will see the Chet Herbert/Steen car again?? Maybe Nish with his
"Big" motor in for the 400 mph barrier. Those who wait sometimes miss out. I
say take the opportunity while it is there, you never know what mother nature
will do the next day, as speedweek did. I will be out there from Sept 6-10 for
the BUB meet, updating the website on the event as usuall. Then travel back
for WOS with Joe's bike in tow that is the plan for now. Anybody want to get
ahold of me while im out there email me off the list for a phone number to
reach me at for salt conditions or anything else.

Jonathan