Re: Surface pressure

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Surface pressure
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:19:46 -0600
Todd
A complete reconstruction of Keiths body would require all of the plastic
surgeons in Hollywood to make it suitable to display in public. Now the
Berkley is a different story and could have some changes to it to alter the
down forces it's seeing. Well this should get a few rocks or cultured stones
thrown at me from the Bama bullett. LOL!
Glen