RE: Shock and vibrations--Bumps, Suspension, Etc.

To: "'The Weldons'" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Shock and vibrations--Bumps, Suspension, Etc.
From: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:54:43 -0700
Hi Ed:

The circle track guys use shock-dynos and spring testers for chassis set-up.
Circle Track magazine has constant, good engineering, technical articles
because those racers consider chassis set-up as equal, or more important,
than HP.  For that reason, I just recently subscribed to Circle Tract.
Unfortunately, I think most of the good articles occurred in the past year
or two and I have not seen anything recently or had the time to research
past articles (if that is possible). I don't know if Circle Track publishes
an index but if they do I'll bet you can find exactly what you want, and it
will be written in a straight-forward and practical manner.

  -Elon